Matchmaking & App
Download the app
Download the app and log in with your e-mail address and personal code to make connections. This functionality is only available for participants that indicated in the registration that they might be interested to join matchmaking.
If you did not indicate that you are interested in matchmaking, but you still want to take a look at the app during the conference, then pick up a unique code at the Networkapp Support desk (central desk in the lobby on the ground floor). You will still need to log in with an e-mail address. However, this does not have to be the e-mail address you registered with.
The same functionalities are available in the app and on the online platform.
Disclaimer Networkapp: https://networkapp.com/en/security-privacy/
Rules & Guidelines Matchmaking
- Appointments for matchmaking can only be made in the app (Networkapp). You can download the app in the Playstore and Appstore or use the online platform.
- Log in with your email and personal code and select the people you want to meet by using the button in the upper right corner. In the calendar you can see which options are available. Your appointment is not final until both parties have accepted. You can meet at the mathmaking area at Amazon Round (first floor). Your table number will appear in the app.
- Appointments can be made between 10:15 and 16:30h. But of course you can contact and chat with people all day long.
- Appointments last a standard 20 minutes. After these 20 minutes, please leave the table as it can be booked by other participants. If you want to chat for longer, there are ample other seats and tables at the venue where you can continue your meeting. Please leave the table empty and clean for the next people.
- If you do not want you profile to be visible check your overall Networkapp account and select privacy settings and make your selection
- If you want to change your availability go to the handshake icon and select My availablity and block the timeslots you want.
- If you have any questions about using the app, check out the FAQ on the website of Networkapp or visit the Networkapp support desk, located at the central desk on the ground floor in World Forum